A lace frontal is a hairpiece that is made of Swiss lace or French lace. Lace frontals can be applied to cover light thinning or severely thinning hairline. Swiss lace is very fine and French lace is a bit thicker and more durable. Lace frontal usually covers from ear to top center of hairline to ear. It can extend about 2 to 4 inches on top of head. Frontals can be custom made. Each strand of hair is hand knotted through the lace so the hair appears as if growing out of your scalp when applied correctly. With a custom unit you can have the lace any color you want. If your skin is very light or very dark the lace can be made to match your skin tone. You can have the lace frontal with baby hair. Baby hair is fine hairs that usually everybody has whether your hair is very curly or straight. Baby hairs can provide a natural look and helps the lace frontal blend with your own hair line. Lace frontals is a hairpiece that can be worn with hair extension wefts at the back and integrate with the frontal at the top. It can be applied with any wig glue.
1. Trim the excess lace off with sharp scissors.
2. Clean your forehead and hairline with alcohol and cotton balls to remove any oils.
3. Make sure any baby hairs are pinned back with a hair clip.
4. Apply a thin coating from ear fore head to ear with Walker Ultra hold glue. Allow to dry for a few minutes.
5. Place the lace frontal onto the hairline and gently press the lace onto the glue with a fine tooth comb